Established in 1964, Argo Nautical Limited, t/a Argo Yachting and Princess Motor Yacht Sales now employs over 140 members of staff across the UK, Germany, Spain and the Balearics.
As a business, we continue to grow year on year, and so are always on the look out for exceptional and passionate applicants wishing to start their exciting career in marine with us.
Take a look at our current job vacancies below. Our vacancies are updated as and when new positions become available, so if nothing has been listed below do check back often to see if there’s a job for you.
If you would like to contact us with regard to any of these positions, please email email@example.com
Marine Engineer, Mallorca
As we expand our business worldwide as the largest global distributor for Princess Yachts sales and service alongside our sister company Argo Yachting, we are seeking a marine technician to join our skilled and experienced service team based at our service office in Son Bugadellas, Mallorca.
Our aftercare department is seeking an individual with a proven background of skills and knowledge within the marine industry, ideally working with servicing and maintaining pleasure crafts.
The ideal candidate should be confident in their troubleshooting skills and be able to work well in a team, but also work unsupervised at times. The candidate must be able to be customer facing, providing first-class customer service to our yacht owners.
An aptitude to acquire new skills and career development is admirable and full training would be given on the job.
A full driving license is required for this role as you will be driving a company vehicle.
Salary dependent on experience and skill set.
Please send your written application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Administration Manager - based Neustadt in Holstein, Germany
As we look to expand our operations across Europe, Argo Nautical GmbH are recruiting an Office Manager at our busy international yacht sales and aftersales office in Neustadt in Holstein, Germany. The Administration Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the office including concierge and all administrative tasks to all aspects of our business.
The ideal candidate would be fluent in both English and German languages, with other language skills advantageous but not essential. You need to have a background in delivering exceptional customer service, as this is our utmost priority when it comes to caring for our customers and owners. Basic skills in sales communication and an open approach to the world of luxury goods plus a clear understanding of how to deal with high-net worth clients are very important to us.
As Administration Manager, you will undertake concierge responsibilities including logging customer requirements for sales, service and repairs, communicating with the engineering team and booking in works, and maintaining close communication with the owner throughout.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To welcome all clients, both visiting us personally and by all other means of communication, in a professional and courteous manner.
- To deal with customer requirements for sales enquiries and all Aftersales functions including service, retrofit and repairs.
- To ensure that the customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of staff and suppliers to achieve the highest standard of customer satisfaction.
- To track all works and parts requests and ensure timelines are kept as required and reported as necessary including to the client.
- To ensure customer satisfaction through the correct application of the Manufacturers’ warranty.
- To ensure accurate submissions of warranty and goodwill claims on a daily basis, and also monitoring daily and weekly warranty reports.
- To cost jobs (in house and sub contract) ready for invoicing. As part of this process reconcile supplier invoices to quotations and arrange payments.
- To ensure all technical recalls are administered
- To maintain the administrative upkeep of the office, and implement an organised and effective day-to-day running
Marine experience is not essential for this role but would be preferred. A hands-on initiative and a flexible approach towards the business is also essential.
To apply for this role, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Experienced Marine Engineer - Neustadt in Holstein, Germany
Our Argo Nautical aftercare team in Neustadt-in-Holstein, Germany, are recruiting for a German and English speaking experienced Marine Engineer to work as part of our busy servicing team. Reporting to the General Aftercare Manager, you will accurately and skilfully undertake the general and warranty repair, servicing and reconditioning of new and used motor yachts to the highest standards and customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate must have similar marine experience with a proven record of skills and knowledge within the industry, preferably working with servicing and maintaining pleasure crafts and motor yachts. You should be confident in troubleshooting and being able to work well within a team, but also unsupervised. The candidate must be able to be customer facing, providing a first-class service to our boat owners.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To ensure customer satisfaction in the service and repair of all vessels
- To carry out pre-delivery inspections and testing of all vessels. To include the rectification and repair of all sub-standard components and systems on board as required and accurately completing the required documentation.
- To undertake all aspects of work to ensure the vessel is in a condition to present to the customer at time of handover, to include cleaning as required.
- To employ such knowledge and skills as may be required to test vessels, their components and diagnose faults.
- To carry out servicing and repairs in a safe and economical manner with a right-first-time philosophy.
- To report current and possible future vessel faults and servicing requirements noticed whilst fulfilling a job.
- To ensure vessels comply with safety standards when returned to the customer and that any faults have been reported and noted on the job card.
- Carry out and adhere to the approved used checklist, creating an accurate document quoting the works effectively and carrying out the rectification work required.
- Work closely with sub-contractors to ensure the addition of all retro-fitted items are carried out with the maximum efficiency and the upmost protection of the vessel at all times.
- Attend customer’s vessels to carry out any warranty repairs and service work both locally and further afield to the highest standards and ensuring that the vessel is looked after whilst working on board.
- To ensure that all hours and materials usage are recorded accurately, and to minimise wastage.
- Liaise with customers on a technical basis, offering sound and knowledgeable advice on the care and maintenance of their vessel.
- Attend the build-up or break-down of stands, and be present at EU boat shows as required, eg: Ancora Boat Show, Germany.
- Ensure all health and safety and internal safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
A full driving license is required for this role. Salary dependent on experience and skill set.
Please send your written application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org