A 2017 PRINCESS S60 SPORTS YACHT FOR SALE
Open to Part Exchange • 1 Year Guarantee Option Available • Virtual Tour Available • Princess Technical Orientation Included
Twin Man V8-1200 (2 x 1200hp) diesel engine • Rovere Oak interior woodwork, satin finish • Variable speed bow and stern thrusters • Crew cabin fitout • Electrically operated sliding roof • Onan generator • Air conditioning • Premium Harmon Kardon audio system • Sportsbridge wetbar • Upgraded exterior lighting speaker system.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING THIS PRINCESS S60 MOTOR CRUISER.
|Length||19.17 m / 63 ft 10 in|
|Beam||4.87 m / 16 ft 11 in|
|Number of Engines||2|
|Total Power||2400 hp|
- White hull
- Raymarine SHD Digital colour radar 48" 4Kw scanner
- 2 x Raymarine GS165 colour multifunction displays at upper and lower helm
- Remote control keypad for GS multifunction display fitted at upper and lower helm
- Raymarine i70s multifunction display at upper and lower helm
- European Version Plotter Charts
- International VHF
- Seakeeper Gyro Stabiliser
- Third station controls in cockpit (engine and thrusters plus emergency stop)
- Reversing camera
- Teak laid side decks, foredeck and coachroof walkthrough
- Teak laid Sportsbridge deck
- Teak coffee table on foredeck
- Two electric stern rope winches
- Electro-hydraulic telescopic passerelle with automatic handrails
- Electrically operated sliding roof over forward saloon area
- Electrically operated sun awning to aft end of cockpit
- Stainless steel anchor
- 60m of anchor chain
- Electric griddle/BBQ fitted to sportsbridge wetbar
- Underwater transom lights
- Underwater lighting to aft hull sides
- Stern docking lights
- Illuminated crown logo on transom
- Waterproof cockpit speakers linked to audio system in saloon with local control
- Fusion MS-UD650 Radio/ipod/MP3 player on sportsbridge
- Foredeck sunbed cushions, cockpit and sportsbridge upholstery in Movida Met Ice
- Bimini top in Charcoal Grey sunbrella canvas
- Bimini top LED lights
- Cockpit covers in Dark Grey
- 2 x folding cockpit chairs
- ONAN 17.5Kw generator
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Continental 220v/240v sockets
- Variable speed bow and stern thrusters with hold-function docking facility
- Seakeeper Gyro Stabiliser
- Holding tank with electric overboard discharge system
- Mosquito screens on all opening portlights
- Combination washer/dryer
- Premium audio system - Harmon Kardon Blu-ray system with Bluetooth connectivity and KEF speakers in deck saloon and master stateroom
- 32" LED TV with Fusion MS-AV750 Radio/DVD/MP3 player with Bluetooth in forward guest cabin
- 28" LED TV with Fusion MS-AV750 Radio/DVD/MP3 player with Bluetooth in starboard guest cabin
- Princess crockery and glassware
- David Mellor 'Paris' cutlery
- Quartz Linen carpet
- 3 cabins plus crew cabin
- Crew cabin includes single berth with separate bathroom
- Starboard cabin with double berth conversion with powered sliding mechanism on inboard berth
- Rovere Oak interior wood satin finish
- Galley worktops in white
Manufacturer Provided Description
Powerful yet elegant, the new S60 is unmistakably S Class. Her sleek exterior styling with sculpted hull glazing generates a dynamic, agile stance. With an optimised hull form achieving greater efficiency she can reach speeds of up to 38 knots.
When at anchor her generous deck areas provide space for relaxation including a foredeck seating and sunbathing area, whilst a tender or jet ski can be quickly launched and stowed in the large stern garage.
Her sociable main deck features a galley aft arrangement with open-plan dining area, and sliding doors with a fully opening window leading out to the cockpit.
Below deck six guests are accommodated across an en suite full-beam master stateroom and two further guest cabins. Blending iconic design, exceptional engineering and unrivalled craftsmanship the new S60 provides an unforgettable cruising experience.
In this case we are acting as Brokers only.
The Vendor is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract.
A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate at his own expense to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability for such engine on our part.