The YachtQuarters division of Princess Motor Yacht Sales runs and operates shared luxury yachts from Mallorca, with a group of owners who each own a share coming to enjoy their weeks on board their yacht.
We are seeking a high quality, well-presented individual to help run this vessel to a high standard alongside the yacht captain.
– Assisting in keeping the boat in good running order both technically and cosmetically at all times
– Ensuring the boat is kept to a high standard, and is prepared ahead of guests arrival
– Manage the interior of the yacht working closely with the guests to meet their needs
– Assisting the captain with maintaining and cleaning the exterior
– Manage the provisioning of the yacht
– Provide food and beverages for the guests of a high level of quality and finesse
– Provide a great customer experience, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere you would expect from a luxury yachting cruise
The ideal candidate will be positive-minded with a happy and friendly personality, plus effective communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
The Princess 68 is a multi-owner boat with a strict programme of use for each owner during 2022. The programme has plenty of shore-side support including a YachtQuarters manager and concierge team available to assist 24/7. There is also a shore-side service team to provide technical support, repairs, turnaround service and cleaning.
If you think you would be suitable for this role, and hold the correct knowledge and experience needed, then send us your CV and cover letter.
Please apply by filling in the form below.
Cook/Steward - Mallorca
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up now to be the first to hear about our news and updates.