Welcome to the 23rd edition of My Princess, the official customer magazine of Princess Motor Yacht Sales.
We hope you’ve been enjoying an exceptional summer season of boating. Now as we approach Autumn, we look forward to the September shows; Cannes Yachting Festival and the Southampton International Boat Show. And we start to think about winterising and refurbishment projects. This issue is filled with our latest news on new models including the Princess F55, a Boat International review of the Princess X95 and a round-up of the S Class range of yachts. We have some inspiring stories from Princess owners, including an F45 owners’ story, a retrofit case study, coverage of our Princess owners summer events and much more. We hope you enjoy reading it as much as we have enjoyed writing it.
Within this issue you can find:
- Yacht reviews of the Princess X95, the new F55 and S Class range
- A look at the upcoming boat show season
- A review of our customer events and boat shows
- Some case studies of our retrofit and service offer
- Owners’ story with Mike Healey and his Princess F45 in Loch Lomond
- Michelin Star magic on the French and Italian Rivieras with Princess Yacht Charter
- Interview with a YachtQuarters fractional ownership customer
- Top tips on cruising the white isle of Ibiza and the Emerald isle of Ireland
- Meet the team in Plymouth and what makes our test skipper tick
This digital edition of My Princess Autumn 2022 is hosted on Issuu,