Welcome to the 24th edition of My Princess, the official customer magazine of Princess Motor Yacht Sales.
As we are now into Spring, we hope you’re all looking forward to a great season of boating, including catching up at some of the UK and European shows such as the Palma International Boat Show, the British Motor Yacht Show and Hamburg Ancora Yacht Festival.
This issue is filled with inspiration for cruising around the brand home of Princess Yachts in Plymouth, Devon and the beautiful Balearic Island of Mallorca. We take a look at some new models including the Princess S72, F65 and V50 Open. And in this special bumper edition we’ve included an in-depth look at the X and Y Class yachts. We also introduce two additions to our successful YachtQuarters fractional ownership programme – the Princess F55 and F70. A loyal Princess customer tells us about his exceptional Princess 35M and we hear about the real ‘Below Deck’ from one of our fantastic Yacht Charter Captains. We review last year’s customer events including a cross-channel cruise to France and Guernsey and invite you to join our upcoming trips and rendez-vous this year.
We hope you enjoy browsing through our customer magazine, which is also now available in print.
Within this issue you will find:
- A special section dedicated to the Princess X and Y Class yachts
- Yacht reviews of the all-new Princess S72, F65 and V50 Open
- A look at the upcoming boat show season
- A review of our customer events and boat shows
- Some bespoke service and retrofit products
- Owners’ story with Neil Nimmo and his Princess 35M
- The real ‘Below Deck’ – a week in the life of a Yacht Charter Captain
- Latest additions to YachtQuarters fractional ownership customer – Princess F70 and F55
- Top tips on cruising the brand home of Princess Yachts in Plymouth, Devon
- Meet the team in Port Adriano, Mallorca and recommendations from our office manager