We are pleased to share with you our 16th issue of MyPrincess, the official customer magazine of Princess Motor Yacht Sales.
Within this summer issue, you can find:
– Princess F70: the very latest in Princess flybridge design.
– The all-new revolutionary Princess R Class with an introduction to the R35 performance yacht.
– The most beautiful sailing destinations within Europe: an insight into where to travel to this season.
– Princess V50 review: Nick Burnham reviews the new addition to the V Class, the Princess V50 which had its show debut at Southampton Boat Show 2018.
– Owner’s events: taking a look back at our owner’s events this summer season, including Mallorca day cruises, Barcelona Grand Prix and our French rendezvous.
– New Neustadt office in Germany, lead by Stefan Wilms.
– Owner’s story: Eric Bosence & Deborah Townsend share with us their experiences of sailing through Italy and Malta.
– Princess Charter: the sunny coast of Croatia and what’s waiting there on your charter experience.
– Princess Individual: Toys & Tenders available for your yacht.
– An interview with Princess Design, Product Development Director, Paul Mackenzie, and how the design of Princess yachts is advancing.