- Your hectic lifestyle means that you simply can’t commit to the full ownership of a yacht and all the obligations, in terms of both finance and time that proper management and operation entails.
- You’re retired and would like to enjoy trips away on your own yacht, without the demands that come with traditional yacht ownership.
- You’re new to yachting and feel a little out of your depth when it comes to taking on full responsibility for the upkeep and operation of a complex yacht, and the minefield of procedures that must be undertaken such as regulatory issues, servicing, upkeep and insurance.
- You are someone who likes to keep their options open. The large initial outlay and costs of buying your own yacht in full could mean you feel obliged to spend all your leisure time yachting. If you enjoy lots of different types of holiday, shared ownership allows you to enjoy owning a yacht whilst giving you the freedom to engage in other pursuits too
- You love spending holidays island-hopping in the Mediterranean but live somewhere far away, perhaps Northern Europe or elsewhere. YachtQuarters allows you to still own a yacht in the Mediterranean but without any of the hassle that long-distance yacht ownership can entail.
- Maybe you love to charter, but would prefer the familiarity of your own yacht whilst still benefiting from the services of an attentive crew and concierge service? With this program, you can enjoy the comfort of having your own decor brought on board ready for your arrival and the convenience of a friendly crew, who already know exactly what you and your family like so you can just get on with your trip. And all at a fraction of the cost of chartering.
- You want the flexibility to add on extra weeks per year if you require them. The lowest share available is an eighth – add on extra shares to make it up to a quarter or a half depending on how much time you have to spend on board.
|Princess 64||Princess Y75|
|Cost per eighth share*||£150,000||£525,000|
|Annual operating costs*
(includes insurance, on-board crew, home berth in Port Adriano and service & maintenance management)
|Permanent crew members||1||2|
* All prices inclusive of VAT. Cost per share is subject to full options.
Contact us today for full details on our transparent running costs and management services.
YACHTQUARTERS VS CHARTER
A week on a chartered new Princess Y75 in the Balearics can cost approximately €52,000… whereas a week on board your shared Princess Y75 with YachtQuarters would just be a fraction of this cost, at €30,000.*
*The use of the yacht is considered to be 4 weeks per year in shared ownership. The charter prices are the average (high/low season) for a newer yacht, all costs include mooring, maintenance and crew. The depreciation is calculated as 50% over 4 years for a yacht in shared ownership.
Once you’re on board, no doubt you’ll discover many more reasons why YachtQuarters works well for you, your family and your lifestyle.
|Perfect solution for minimal annual usage
Eg: 1-2 weeks per annum
|Utilising a rotating preferential diary, your time will be booked for the year ahead||Full ownership of your own Princess yacht|
|Pricing aligned with current market||Perfect solution for economical usage over 4 weeks||More worthwhile solution for year-round availability and independent travelling|
|Crew provided and selected according to yacht size and charter length||Permanent crew providing a personal tailored service||The option to have crew on board, or to cruise independently|
|All-inclusive service including yacht management, full crew on board, organisation of itinerary and berthing and use of on-board equipment/watertoys||All-inclusive service including yacht management, permanent crew, home berth in Port Adriano, on-going maintenance & diary management||Self-service including yacht management, organisation, crew recruitment, berthing and other aspects of full ownership|
|Available when booked in good time||Guaranteed availability for 4 weeks over the year||Guaranteed permanent availability year-round with last-minute decision making to suit you|
|Time spent on board is only during the charter; flexibility to step on and off with no involvement in how the yacht is run and managed||Flexibility of owning a share in a yacht, without getting involved in managing the yacht||Sole ownership of the yacht including responsibility and preferred decision-making of management and running|
|Commitment only to the charter you have selected giving you freedom and choice over where you go and when||Short-term commitment with each yacht ownership structure lasting 4 years, with early exit flexibility within the program||Flexibility in length of commitment, dependent on your circumstances and lifestyle|
|Spend a fraction of your leisure time enjoying a holiday on board a yacht charter, giving you the opportunity to experience something different||Experience the luxury of yachting whilst engaging in other pursuits during your leisure time||However you spend your leisure time, your yacht is all yours to spend as much time on board as you wish|
|Everything you could need for a few weeks charter on board is already on the yacht, waiting for you||Have all of your personal belongings delivered to your yacht so they are ready and waiting for you on board||Complete decision-making when it comes to the personalisation and retrofit of your yacht, including interiors and equipment|